Thursday, September 18, 2008
Carsen's Wisdom
I am not sure how much I will post but I think this thing is really cool. I thought I would share a humerous moment with everyone. Last Friday, our good friend was going to take Carsen to the Kimberly football game. I was holding Allysen who was crying. Carsen asked why she was crying and I replied that it was because she could not go to the football game. Carsen promptly began to rub her head and say "It's ok Allysen, but crying is not going to get you anywhere." You can't help but smile. Think he heard that before?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How cute is that! It's those funny things they say that I wished I'd written down to enjoy them now later. I thought I'd remember... You're smart to write them down right away!
Post a Comment