Sunday, September 14, 2008

All about Carsen


Carsen has started 4K at Sunrise Elementary School in Kimberly, WI. He loves it, although, he won't tell us what he does there. Says it is a secret! I hope the teacher will tell us more at parent teacher conferences! He has started flag football on saturday mornings through the YMCA. He is a really great runner and wants to tackle the other boys! I've included a recent picture of him wearing his AJ Hawk jersey! He loves his Packers and can't figure out why Brett Favre is not playing anymore! Dave and I tell him it is grown-up complicated stuff. He just says 'OK' and cheers for him anyway when the Packers play! Oh, to be so young again!

2 comments:

Stacy Summers said...

Look how grown up he is!!!! What a big boy! I bet he just loves his little sister so much!!

Michelle Krause said...

Wow! He looks like such a grown up boy!