I have two really great friends. One I've been friends with since Kindegarten, 27 years ago, and the other since 8th grade, 20 years ago. This year, they both had babies just like us! AND, they both had girls! Madysen Krause was born on May 20th and Maycee Reisner was born on September 3rd! I'm so happy that my baby girl will have two baby girls her age to grow up with! I hope they can become best of friends like Michelle and I and Erin and I did!
Thank you for being my bestest friends in the whole world! I can't get rid of you now, you know to much!!! LOL :-)

2 comments:
Sweet babies! You are going to have some very FUN playdates. I love raising my girls along with friends!
What cute girls we have! Mady and I are lucky to have fiends like you. It will be fun to watch them grow up together.
Post a Comment