Monday, October 6, 2008

Dave's Dream Comes to Life




Saturday, Dave and I went to Miller Park to watch his beloved Brewers play in game 3 of the playoffs! We ordered tickets on Friday night and even though we didn't get to sit together, we had a great time! He met some fans and I met a girl that came by herself because her husband didn't want to go (talk about a fan!)! It was awesome! The crowd was electric and it was so loud! They won but on Sunday, they lost and are out of the playoffs! Even though they only one 1 out of 4 games, it took them 26 years to get to that point! I've never seen Dave that excited to go to a Brewers game! He was like a kid in a candy store! I've posted pictures of how close his seat was! He got Bud Seligs autograph! It was great!

No comments: